Name Of Post :- UP Learning Licence & Driving License Online Form 2020
Post Date :- 10/02/20 03:41:45 PM
Short Information :- Ministry of Road Transport & Highway Govt. of India has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the New Learning Licence and new Driving Licence Registration 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Driving License Service and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Ministry of Road Transport & Highway Govt. of India
Learning/ Driving License LL & DL Online Form 2020
UP Learning Licence & Driving License Online Form 2020
Short Details of Learning/ Driving License LL & DL
- Min. Age : 16 Yrs. ( For Non Transport Vehicle)
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs. ( For Commercial Vehicles)
- Read the Official Brochure for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates must be Passed Class 08th Exam for a Transport Vehicle.
CBT Test for New Learning Driving Licence
- 10 Multiple Objective Type Questions.
- Duration : 10 Minutes.
- Minimum Marks to Qualify : 06 Marks.
- Topic : Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply (Instruction)
- Click Here Apply Online for Registration Link Given Below Side.
- Firstly, Fill Application Details for Registration.
- After Fill Application Details Upload Document and Photograph, Signature.
- Fill LL Test Slot Booking/ Appointment Slot Booking.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form.
- Check Your Fee Payment Status & Other Details Before Submit Application Form.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.